I am not one who gets too excited by the first snow, but I have to admit it didn’t feel like winter to me in Lawrence until we had our first snow. Here are some photos from around town that I feel like capture a slice of what the season feels like.
Winter in Lawrence, Kansas.
Storified by Friends of Free· Fri, Dec 21 2012 11:28:32
- Want Lawrence citizens getting involved in the government process? You have to make that engagement matter.
- East Lawrence For The Win – Election, Discussions and Actions
- East Ninth project has significant support despite mischaracterizations
- Winter in Lawrence
- Bread and cupcake for tonight’s meal and silent auction. Thanks Great Harvest.
- Saturday is the day and there will be cupcakes in the auction.