Tomorrow is the silent auction my wife has organized to help honor our friend and raise money to fight cancer. I wrote about the story behind the auction here, and how it is to honor our friend Phil.
The event will be held Saturday, April 14th from 5PM to 7PM at the Lawrence Masonic Center. The cost for the dinner is $5 and all the money raised will go to the American Cancer Society.
Thanks so much to Billy Vanilly here is Lawrence for providing cupcakes as part of our silent auction items.
Also, check out the complete lists of items available in this PDF (note that the retail prices are listed by each product, most items are highly likely to be sold for significant less than this).
I know weekend time is precious, but I am hoping you can take an hour out of you day, and join me in browsing what local businesses have donated. It would be appreciated.
- Want Lawrence citizens getting involved in the government process? You have to make that engagement matter.
- East Lawrence For The Win – Election, Discussions and Actions
- East Ninth project has significant support despite mischaracterizations
- Winter in Lawrence
- Bread and cupcake for tonight’s meal and silent auction. Thanks Great Harvest.
- Saturday is the day and there will be cupcakes in the auction.